click here to find out what’s in this section
Your Total Guide To business
5 Reasons Why Your Business Should go to the Royal International Air Tattoo Business Club
For the first time the Royal International Air Tattoo, Europe’s largest air show, invites small business owners and directors from across the South West to the show for a day of networking and inspiration.
On July 19th attendees will have access to a high-quality networking arena, incredible guest speakers sharing their business power stories and VIP entrance to the air-show displays, all within the Business Club.
If that wasn’t reason enough to sign up for this annual event, here are another five great reasons why your business should attend the Royal International Air Tattoo Business Club in 2019.
1. The Royal International Air Tattoo aircrew will be in attendance on the day to add colour and sparkle to proceedings. Hear from the stars of the show; which should make for great social media content for your business.
2. Receive premier hospitality within the Aviation Club for the day, including a buffet lunch and souvenir programme within an exclusive hospitality enclosure.
3. There will be a strong media and press presence on the day and across the whole event with opportunities for your business to capitalise. The international air show attracts the very best of businesses across the region and beyond giving your business an unrivalled opportunity to connect.
4. Businesses that attend can use the Business Club’s logo. Attendee’s will also be promoted through the club’s social media channels and website, all well-established and highly regarded.
5. Guest speaker announcements so far have been, Jo Salter, the RAF’s first female jet pilot and now a PWC’s Director. And just announced, ex RAF Pilot and England Rugby Star Rory Underwood.
Networking re-worked! It doesn’t get much more exciting than this. What other networking event has the backdrop of the world’s greatest air-show delivered by expert eventers.