Autumn Coffee Inspired Drink Recipes
There is no denying that we are now stepping into Autumn. With the colder months ahead we are all looking for new Autumn coffee inspired drinks to warm us up.
September is all about transitioning your menu ready for Autumn, full of warming spiced and indulgent flavours. Bristol Twenty love using the flavourful syrups from Sweet Bird to enhance your Autumn coffee menu. Lots of the ingredients in their recipes are vegan approved!
If you are looking for the campfire taste of classically irresistible smores without the sticky fingers then this is the perfect Autumn coffee drink. For the extra touch, top with cream, toasted marshmallows and chocolate sauce.
1. Combine 1 scoop hot chocolate with a splash of hot water.
2. Add 2 pumps syrup then mix to a smooth paste.
3. Add steamed milk and 1 espresso shot, stirring as you pour.
Toffee Nut Cappuccino
In this Autumn inspired coffee drink we have combined the sweet taste and nutty aroma of hazelnut syrup with a perfect buttery sweetness from the English toffee aftertaste. These both work beautifully with coffee for a sweeter alternative for your Autumn coffee.
1. Combine double espresso and 1 pump of each syrup in the cup.
2. Top with foamed milk and serve.
Vanilla Chai Latte
Zuma Vanilla Chai takes inspiration from the chai of India. It’s a mild blend of black tea extract, ginger and cinnamon – with a hint of vanilla. You can enjoy it as a chai latte with steamed milk and a dusting of cinnamon. Zuma Vanilla Chai is vegan friendly and you can also enjoy this recipe with a dairy alternative.
1. Put 1 scoop of Zuma Vanilla Chai powder into a cup.
2. Add a small amount of hot water and mix into a smooth paste.
3. Top up with steamed milk.
4. Dust with cinnamon and serve.
Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
Our Autumn coffee drinks inspiration just wouldn’t be the same without a classic autumnal pumpkin spice flavour. Sweetbirds Pumpkin Spice syrup balances the comforting flavour of pumpkin with bold cinnamon and clove, for a heartwarming autumn delight.
1. Fill the cup with ice to 1/2 full.
2. Fill cup with milk (to 1cm below the top).
3. Pour contents of cup into blender jug.
4. Add 2 pumps syrup, 1/2 scoop frappé and a double espresso.
5. Put the lid on tightly then blend until smooth.
Cinnamon Almond Iced Latte
Do you want the rich and warming flavours of Autumn but arent quite ready to back to a hot drink? Our Cinnamon Almond Iced Latte is the perfect option. This versatile recipe can be made into a hot or iced latte to suit your mood and the ever-changing British weather.
1. Add ice to cup to 1/3 full.
2. Pour double espresso and syrup over ice.
3. Top with almond milk, stir and serve.
Caramel White Chocolate
Rich and velvety, the Sweetbird Caramel Syrup is deliciously moreish and versatile. The Zuma White Hot chocolate is made with a blend of cocoa butter and milk powders, meaning there’s no bitterness and is best served on its own or with a shot of syrup.
1. Combine 1 scoop hot chocolate with a splash of water.
2. Add 2 pumps syrup and mix into a smooth paste.
3. Add steamed milk, stirring as you pour, then serve.