click here to find out what’s in this section
The Best Cars of 2019
The first quarter of 2019 is coming to a close, and for all of the car lovers, there have been many new vehicles hit the road. You may be thinking about buying a new car or keeping up with new releases just for the fun of it. What makes a good car is relative to each individual as everyone has their own preferences. For one person, it may be all about speed, while, for others, what may get them going are the special features. Irrespective of what category you fall into, based on popular opinion, here are the best cars of 2019 so far.
These days, it’s all about being economical and saving money as well as helping the environment, especially in a busy city like Bristol. In that respect, there are a number of hybrid cars that are doing well in 2019.
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid: Toyota is behind the icon of green motoring, the Prius. With that genius, they’ve managed to put together the Yaris which is another green car that has many attractive features. Some include a spacious interior as well as generous equipment and a plasticky dashboard. You can find a range of other hybrid cars for sale aside from this one in the Bristol area.
- Mitsubishi Outlander: Another practical hybrid car to try is the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV which has been successful in the UK thus far. It seems to be doing so well because it’s an SUV and plug-in hybrid; therefore it qualifies for the government subsidy. If you’re looking for ways to save to buy a new car, consider selling your old vehicle to Abbey Scrap Cars as you can get great prices and use that for your new vehicle!
If you like sports cars, then you may be wondering which are hottest so far in 2019. There are a number that are doing well so far, with some attractive buys such as:
- Porsche 911 Carrera: The Porsche can be termed a legendary car because of how well it’s done over the years. It is still going strong in 2019, especially with the release of the Porsche 911 Carrera. Some great qualities this model has are its usability, rounded sporting credibility as well as accessibility.
- Jaguar F-Type: The Jaguar is another iconic car that is doing well in 2019. The F-type should appeal to sports car lovers as it is multifaceted as well as great value for money. However, you should note that it isn’t very spacious and has limited boot space, but you can still expect an exceptional driving experience.
If you happen to be interested in more of a family car, then you should be looking at SUVs. There is a range of different ones that debuted in 2019 for you to choose from including the two below, in particular, which may catch your eye. Although Bristol is a great place to get around without a car, having one can be convenient, especially if you have a family.
- Audi Q 5: A suitable type of car to buy is an Audi, especially if you want something durable. Although a pricier option, you can expect a great material finish, classy look, and enough space. Another reason that Audi’s are a good car to buy is that they have cutting edge in-car technology.
- BMW X3: Seeing as the BMW has been around for so long, you can usually expect quality cars from them. The X3 has standard equipment and is said to be of highs standard in comparison to other models.