Chippenham Longest Day 10k
With a new closed roads town centre start and finish, the Chippenham Longest Day 10k is bigger and better than ever in 2019!
The route starts and finishes in the town centre before heading out on to the quiet country roads and trails around Chippenham on a predominantly flat course.
The event sold out in 2017 and 2018, so get your entry in early to this great event.
Click here to enter!
The race starts at 7:30pm to give competitors plenty of time to get to the start line after work. Please note there will be no on the day entries available.
As with previous years there is a big prize fund up for grabs.
- Male and Female Overall 1st – £100.00
- Male and Female Overall 2nd – £50.00
- Male and Female Overall 3rd – £25.00
There will also be prizes for category winners in Vet’s, SupVets and SupVet 60. Chip timing.
- Distance markers every km.
- Medal for all finishers.
- Beginner friendly racing.
- Results screens and Result Print Outs.
- On-site catering.
- On-site toilets and showers.
- Race Photography from Charles Whitton Photography
- Medal now with optional iTaB (see below).
- Up and Running Cheltenham shop offering expert advice and guidance to the race competitors
In 2018 for just £8 you can have your medal personalised with your name, position and finish time and if you’re keen, your splits too. Your details and results will be engraved on a small plate which fits neatly into the back of your medal.
Race Distance: 10k run.
Race Start: 19.30.
Race Entry: Online entry price: £18.00 affiliated, £20.00 unaffiliated.
For further information or to enter click here.
Wednesday 19 June 2019
Monkton Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 3JP
DB Max Ltd
Unit 27, Hampton Park
DB Max: Race Timing & Multisport Events
T: 01225 632103